Product Designer for a “change the world” social platform
We are looking for an experienced mobile product designer who’s passionate about using social media to make a positive impact. You’ll be joining a veteran team of entrepreneurs with multiple funded startups, Y-Combinator graduates, and deep social platform expertise.
You will own the product design and all things related to UX/UI, visual design, product specifications, and planning. You will help shape the product and translate user needs and pain points into a fully developed app. You will be part of the core team, involved in all major product decisions, and help build an amazing company from the ground up.
Mobile product designer
- Experience designing and shipping scalable products (3+ years)
- Figma / Sketch (3+ years experience)
- UX/UI design (3+ years experience)
- Passion for helping the world
- Fluent English
Highly Desirable Qualities
- An entrepreneurial drive and willingness to take risk
- Passion for social field, experience with social platform systems a plus
- Ability to drive work forward with minimal supervision, highly motivated
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Team-oriented and collaborative, able to work CEO and UX designers and others
- A love for solving problems end-to-end, logical, analytical, and creative approach
- Excellent communication skills, clear, timely, succinct, asynchronous
- A kind, fun, and humble teammate
We are looking for a teammate to join pre-funding (20hrs/wk) in exchange for meaningful equity. Post-funding salary will be competitive depending on experience.
The company is based in San Francisco and Barcelona. This role is remote flexible with meaningful times between locations.