We are looking for an entrepreneurial Full-Stack & Web App Developer that’s passionate about making a positive impact in the world and especially excels at front-end development.
As a social impact startup incubator, we’re working on multiple projects that can be tailored to your strengths and passions – such as a startup solving social media addiction, a revolutionary gifts and experiences app, and a 2b2 healthcare startup that radically improves patient care by putting people at the center.
You’ll be joining a veteran team of entrepreneurs with multiple funded startups, Y-combinator graduates and deep B2C and B2B platform expertise, and prior companies worth over $35M.
You’ll be responsible for developing a web application and working together with other backend engineers, UX/UI and product designers, CEO, and strategists.
- Frontend developer 3+ years
- Backend developer 3+ years (a plus)
- Experience with mobile web apps
- Experience designing and shipping scalable products (3+ years)
- Fluent English
Highly Desirable Requirements
- Knowledge of Ionic, Xamarin, or similar frameworks
- An entrepreneurial drive and willingness to take risk
- Ability to drive work forward with minimal supervision, highly motivated
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Team-oriented and collaborative, able to work with CEO and UX designers and others
- A love for solving problems end-to-end, logical, analytical, and creative approach
- Excellent communication skills, clear, timely, succinct, asynchronous
- A kind, fun, and humble teammate
Paid role with competitive rates in combination with meaningful equity – co-founder opportunity – to be discussed and depending on the seniority, availability and the entrepreneurial desire to gain direct ownership / equity in one of our companies.
The incubator is based in San Francisco and Barcelona. This is a remote role although if you’re based where we are we’ll have an opportunity to meet at one of our offices.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.