CTO Co-founder - Experienced iOS developer for a “change the world” social platform
We are looking for a CTO co-founder with mad iOS skills who’s passionate about using social media to make a positive impact. You’ll be joining a veteran team of entrepreneurs with multiple funded startups, Y-combinator graduates and deep social platform expertise.
You will own the technology stack and all things related to platform development. You will help shape the product and translate user needs and pain points into a fully developed app. You will be part of the founding team, involved in all major decisions and build an amazing company from the ground up.
Experienced iOS app developer, Co-Founder
- iOS app development (Swift) / 3+ years experience
- Experience building product from ground up
- Experience shipping scalable products
- Passion for helping the world
- Fluent English
Highly Desirable Requirements
- An entrepreneurial drive and willingness to take risk
- Passion for social field, experience with social platform systems a plus
- Ability to drive work forward with minimal supervision, highly motivated
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Team-oriented and collaborative, able to work CEO and UX designers and others
- A love for solving problems end-to-end, logical, analytical, and creative approach
- Excellent communication skills, clear, timely, succinct, asynchronous
- A kind, fun and humble teammate
To join as a co-founder, your primary motivation is stock equity and you’d be expected to start working pre-funding in your free time without a salary. If that’s not possible for you, it would most likely not be for the co-founder role but we might still find a way to make it work. Post-funding salary will be competitive $100K+.
The company is based in San Francisco and Barcelona. This role is Barcelona-based / willing to relocate to Barcelona after funding raised (est. June 2021).