Creator & brand expert for next-generation social platform
We are looking for a Creator & Brand Expert to help us build a next-generation social platform called Woopdo. Woopdo is a place where everyday people and influencers join forces to bring incredible ideas to life. We are looking for an entrepreneurial co-founder with first-hand experience as a creator-influencer, and/or with deep experience working with creators and brands on platforms like Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Snap, and Facebook.
You will be the domain expert for all things related to influencers and brands. You will help shape the product so it addresses the needs and pain points of creators and brands. You will have direct relationships with 50+ influencers and brands that help the team understand and test the product with real-world users. You will be part of the founding Woopdo team, involved in all major product and business decisions, interact with designers, developers, data scientists, investors, partners, advisors and build an amazing company from the ground up.
Creator & Brand Expert, Co-Founder
- First-hand experience as a creator/influencer on a major platform or, alternatively, extensive agency experience working with creators/influencers
- Experience collaborating with major brands, implementing influencer campaigns
- Strong relationships with 50+ influencers and brands
- Experience working at a startup or as an entrepreneur (a plus)
- Experience designing or building a technology product (a plus)
- Native / fluent English
- Digital native, highly fluent with all things digital and tech
- Expert knowledge of social platforms/features (Discord, Twitch, Instagram Shop etc.)
- An entrepreneurial drive and desire to take risk for disproportionate reward
- Passion for building an amazing product and service that will change the world
- Energy and motivation to drive work forward with minimal structure
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Team-oriented and collaborative, able to work with CTO, UX designers and others
- A love for solving problems end-to-end, logical, analytical, and creative approach
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, listening, constructive, learning attitude
- A kind, fun and humble teammate
Co-founders receive millions in stock equity over 4-5 years. A minimum commitment during pre-funding of 25hrs a week (on top of your current job). After funding 50hrs/week.
San Francisco and Barcelona, Spain. This role is Barcelona-based / willing to relocate to Barcelona after COVID-19.